Learn to Windsurf
WET usually sponsors an Intro to Windsurfing each year in the summer. This year this isn't possible because of COVID-19. Instead we will offer Individual and Family lessons. WET members who are WIPA certified instructors have volunteered to teach. Lessons will depend on the availabiliy of equipment and their time. Below is how to set up a lesson and information on lessons. Please put in a request at least a week before so we can schedule. Lessons will be held mostly from 2-5pm Sundays at Ft Monroe.
To setup a lesson:
1. Read the Intro lesson information
2. Fill in the Intro lesson request
3. Please wait till the lesson is confirmed to pay using the Paypal button below!
4. Fill in the WET waiver and COVID-19 waiver. Bring along to the lesson
5. Fill in the health questionnaire the day before the lesson and bring along to the lesson
To check on your lesson scheduling click on WET Intro Lesson Calendar
Questions? Contact Dave Trumpoldt
If you want to receive information on Intro's for 2021. Please fill out our form.